New Bill Pay experience coming September 2017!
- Bill payment history will not be available after the new bill pay system is installed. Please take a moment to download or print a copy of your current Bill Payment history before September 6, 2017. Click here for step by step instructions.
- During the installation of the new system, Bill Pay will be unavailable until we go live on September 7th. We expect this to be less than a 24 hour period of time. If you have recurring payments set up, they will stop on September 6th.
- Once Bill Pay is upgraded, users will have to set up payees and schedule payments – this information will not transfer over. We apologize for the inconvenience, however, it provides an opportunity to clean up your payee list. If you need assistance, please contact your branch by phone or email [email protected]
Let us introduce you to the new Bill Pay!
It’s time to put the most user-friendly, feature rich payment system to work for you. With online Bill Pay you will be able to pay bills, track payments, and send money to virtually anyone. You can even split an expense with a friend or colleague.
Here are just a few of the new features that you’re sure to enjoy:
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local grocery store to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends & Family with Popmoney®. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Account to Account Transfers. Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is always available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
With the new Bill Pay system, members will be able to access and use Bill Pay from our new Mobile App as well as from Virtual Branch.