Online Banking is an internet-based financial service offered
to members of the credit union.
It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing credit union members with the flexibility to take care of many of their financial transactions without leaving home.
- View the balances of your accounts
- Do a Quick Transfer of funds between accounts
- View and schedule transfers
- View and schedule alerts and notices
- View the balances of all your accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View details of the account
- View & print copies of checks that have cleared
- View & print the history of accounts and transactions
To set up your CCU online account access, click on “Enroll Now” on the Home Page. Once you are on the CCU Online Page, follow the easy instructions and complete the information requested on the form. You must enter a phone number and e-mail address to successfully enroll. This information must match our records.
After you have completed the enrollment forms, you can log on to your account. If you have any questions, contact your local Co-op Credit Union office.Contact Us Today!
- MESSAGES – When you are in CCU Online and click on the Messages or Support button, you are able to send a chat to a Member Service Representative during business hours, please note that our reply to you will come back to the messages box in CCU Online, not to your personal e-mail.
- CLEARED CHECKS – To view cleared checks, click on the transactions button on the left hand side, then select the item, and open the image.
Mobile Money® is a service that allows you to log into CCU Online from your cell phone, using either a mobile browser or a down-loadable application.Learn More About Mobile Money
An e-statement is an electronic statement that you access online. Sign up for e-Statements and opt out of receiving a paper statement in the mail.Sign up for e-Statements Today!