Co-op Credit Union Mobile App
Members can do so much from their smartphone with the Co-op Credit Union Mobile App.Download the App for your Apple Device Download the App for your Android Device
- View account balances and transaction details
- Initiate transfers between selected accounts
- Mobile Deposit Capture
- Pay bills with Bill Pay
- Send or receive money using Popmoney®
- Find an ATM
- Apply for a loan
- Links to our website and rates
Go to your phone’s app store, search for “Co-op Credit Union” and look for this icon.
*Available for iPhone and Android, not available for tablets. Tablets must use mobile browser.
Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit checks on the go!
Deposit your checks with your cell phone anytime from anywhere.
- Use the required endorsement or the deposit may be rejected! Write FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY on the back of the check with your signature below it.
- Securely store each original check that you deposit using the app for a period of at least sixty (60) days after transmission to us. After sixty (60) days, and no later than ninety (90) days following transmission of the original check, destroy the original check.
- Have the ability to promptly provide any retained check, or a sufficient copy of the front and back of the check, to the Co-op Credit Union if requested to do so.
- Be sure to verify that the dollar amount you enter matches the check amount.
- Lay the check on a flat surface with a contrasting background and take the picture from directly above the check.
- Make sure all four corners of the check are in the frame and in focus and that the MICR numbers at the bottom of the check are completely readable. See picture of MICR numbers at top of page.
- Upon receipt of a confirmation that the check has been accepted, mark the item as ELECTRONICALLY PRESENTED to ensure that is is not re-presented for payment.
Eligibility for Mobile Deposit is subject to Credit Union approval. You authorize the Credit Union to obtain credit reports in connection with this application for Mobile Deposit. The Credit Union reserves the right to deny or accept this application.