CCU on the Go Mobile App
Virtual Branch (VB) on the go!
Members can do so much from their smartphone with the CCU on the Go Mobile App.
Watch our CCU on the Go Video to see what is at your finger tips!
- View account balances and transaction details
- Initiate transfers between selected accounts
- Mobile Deposit Capture
- Pay bills with Bill Pay
- Send or receive money using Popmoney®
- Find an ATM
- Apply for a loan
- Links to our website and rates
- Instant Balance Feature
Go to your phone’s app store, search for “Co-op Credit Union” and look for this icon.
*Available for iPhone and Android, not available for tablets. Tablets must use mobile browser.
Log In and Set Up
- After selecting Log In and Set Up, you will be asked to log into the app before being taken to the Instant Balance Settings. A message will show letting you know you must log in before accessing these settings. This will save your log in and associate it with the Instant Balance Feature.
- Enabling the feature consists of two parts. First you must toggle the Instant Balance feature to the “on” position.
- Once toggled on, Instant Balance will display your available accounts. You must choose which accounts you would like to see when using this feature. You can choose up to six accounts. Once you have selected your accounts, check mark graphics will display beside each one. After you hit Save, Instant Balance is activated. A confirmation screen will then display.
- The next time you use the app, you can tap the Instant Balance icon on the top right corner of the log in screen to view the desired balances without logging in. You can return to Instant Balance settings from the More menu after logging in to reconfigure the feature, or disable it completely.
- *Instant Balance is a secure, read only feature and cannot be used to complete transactions. Account numbers are always masked.
Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit checks on the go!
Deposit your checks with your cell phone anytime from anywhere.
- Use the required endorsement or the deposit may be rejected! Write FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY on the back of the check with your signature below it.
- Securely store each original check that you deposit using the app for a period of at least sixty (60) days after transmission to us. After sixty (60) days, and no later than ninety (90) days following transmission of the original check, destroy the original check.
- Have the ability to promptly provide any retained check, or a sufficient copy of the front and back of the check, to the Co-op Credit Union if requested to do so.
- Be sure to verify that the dollar amount you enter matches the check amount.
- Lay the check on a flat surface with a contrasting background and take the picture from directly above the check.
- Make sure all four corners of the check are in the frame and in focus and that the MICR numbers at the bottom of the check are completely readable. See picture of MICR numbers at top of page.
- Upon receipt of a confirmation that the check has been accepted, mark the item as ELECTRONICALLY PRESENTED to ensure that is is not re-presented for payment.
Eligibility for Mobile Deposit is subject to Credit Union approval. You authorize the Credit Union to obtain credit reports in connection with this application for Mobile Deposit. The Credit Union reserves the right to deny or accept this application.