Join our Team!
Thank-you for your interest in serving our Members of Co-op Credit Union.
Member Service Representative – Montevideo
Co-op Credit Union is seeking an outgoing and energetic individual to assist members with their financial transactions and other duties typical in a financial institution. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Answers incoming calls in a professional, timely and courteous manner
- Performs teller duties as assigned. Processes all transaction requests for members, such as payments, transfers, deposits, cash advances, and withdrawals with accuracy
- Understands and follows all credit union policies and procedures.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all credit union products and services along with the benefits and features of each.
- Accurately opens and closes memberships as needed.
- Opens credit union products and establishes all services to members and potential members to meet their financial needs.
- Prior work experience in customer service or a related position.
- Excellent member service and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive, professional image and a high degree of confidentiality within the workplace.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of financial products and services.
Full benefits package. Salary based on previous experience in related fields. Send resumes to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer