Apply for a Visa Credit Card with the Co-op Credit Union
By going through your Credit Union, you can have a Visa Credit Card that offers lower rates and fees, as well as earn reward points.
Features of Our Credit Cards
- There are no annual fees and no transaction fees for purchases
- Earn valuable uChoose Rewards points that may be redeemed for merchandise, travel, cash, events, gift cards and more!
- Balance Transfer Offer available for New Cardholders – contact a loan officer for more details
- Monitor your Visa Credit Card transactions online
- Interest is computed on the average daily balance, including new purchases
- Credit limit is based on your ability to repay
- Visa Account Updater (VAU) service – when you use your CCU debit card for recurring payments, like utility bills, Visa will automatically update your card information through the VAU service whenever your card information changes; no enrollment or activation is required. For more information on VAU, click here.
* Annual percentage rate (APR) may vary for Visa loans. The rate will be prime plus 12%. Prime is the prime rate published in The Wall Street Journal “Money Rates” table on the third Monday of each month prior to the month in which the billing date occurs.
- All rates subject to change without notice.
- Normal Credit Union Lending Guidelines apply.
- Please ask a Credit Union Member Service Representative for program details.
To report your credit card lost or stolen:
For emergency Customer Service regarding your Credit Union Visa Credit Card.
CREDIT CARD: 1-855-650-7863
For non-emergency questions, please call your local Credit Union office.
CardValet is a mobile app that allows you to take control of your Co-op Credit Union Debit and Credit Cards. With the CardValet app, you can save time and rest easy by controlling your cards in your wallet with the phone in your pocket.
Learn More About CardValet
Use Online_Access to review your transactions, view your statements and pay your bill online.
You may also access your Credit Card information through Virtual Branch.