Replace the paper statements of the past.
e-Statements are another service of Virtual Branch (VB). An e-statement is an electronic statement that you access online. Sign up for e-Statements today and opt out of receiving a paper statement in the mail. Each month you will receive an e-mail notifying you that your statement is available online through Virtual Branch. Watch our eStatements video below to learn more.
- Once you are logged in to VB, go to the Self Service tab and under the Additional Services section click on e-Statements.
- Click on the Enroll for e-Statements link and follow the instructions.
- You may change your statement options at any time through the Self Service tab of VB. You would click on the Unenroll for e-Statements link.
- Opting in for e-Statements will discontinue the delivery of your printed statement.
- You are required to have Adobe Acrobat Reader® software and a printer or the ability to download the statements for your records. If you don’t have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free at Adobe.com.