New Credit Cards
Co-op Credit Union is excited to announce our partnership with a new credit card processor to better service your Visa Credit Card needs. This will mean a few changes for your account, and we want to make sure that you know exactly what’s happening.
- Your new card will be mailed on July 1, 2019. Please allow 7-10 days for your card to arrive.
- New cards will be mailed to all cardholders, regardless of whether they are primary or secondary cardholders. Please note: your credit card number and your expiration date will change.
- For security reasons, secondary cardholders will have their own individual card number and Card Verification Value (CVV – three digit number on the back of the card) number and expiration date for their new card.
- If you plan to use your card at any ATM, you will be required to use a Personal Identification Number (PIN). You can select your unique PIN during the activation of the card or call at a later time to select your PIN.
New Rewards Program
Starting July 15, 2019 we will offer you a new rewards program with your Co-op Credit Union credit card called uChoose Rewards. uChoose Rewards will allow you to redeem points on your credit card purchases to use towards shopping, travel, event tickets, gift cards and more. Some important information about the transition of the rewards program:
- Your current Co-op Credit Union rewards program will no longer earn points after July 12, 2019.
- You may redeem your existing Scorecard Rewards program points by July 12, 2019.
- Any remaining points in your current Scorecard Rewards program after July 12, 2019, will be transferred to the new uChoose Rewards Program.
- All points that are transferred from your current Co-op Credit Union Scorecard Rewards Program to uChoose Rewards will be shown on your uChoose Rewards account no later than September 1, 2019.
- To Register your card, or to monitor and redeem your uChoose Rewards points, visit www.uchooserewards.com.
Still have questions? View the Frequently Asked Questions.