Please visit this page for updates. This page was updated 11/16/2020
Co-op Credit Union Branch Information
Canby Branch will reopen their lobby by appointment only! Please fill out the form below to request an appointment or call the office at 507-223-5737. Canby’s drive up will remain open regular business hours to handle your financial transactions.
Montevideo, Benson, and Willmar Branches
The lobbies in Montevideo, Benson and Willmar are open. We encourage you to call ahead and schedule an appointment or fill out the appointment request for opening up a new account, or loan appointments. Although lobbies are open, we strongly encourage you to continue to use our drive thru, ATM’s, Virtual Branch Online Services, CCU on the Go mobile app, and contact-less services if you are able to do so.
- Appointments are strongly encouraged to reduce wait times.
- Masks are required. If you are unable to wear a mask, please use our drive-up or electronic services.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations have been added.
- Communal seating has been removed and restrooms to the public have been closed.
- Floor signs will mark where to stand to ensure social distancing.
- You may be asked to remove your mask to identify yourself. Please have your ID ready.
- Respect staff and other members by practicing social distancing.
- If you are sick, feeling ill, or have been in contact with anybody who has been sick, please stay home.
Request an Appointment
We continue to think of you and all our members during the coronavirus disease pandemic (COVID-19). We want you to know that we’re not going anywhere, because at its core, our credit union is not a building or a business, its people unified for a common goal of financial well-being.
Check out our latest news articles below:
Co-op Credit Union Lobby Re-Opening Plan Economic Impact Payment Resources and Support Our Focus is on your financial needs during these uncertain times Notice of Lobby Closures COVID-19 Update COVID-19 Preparedness
If you’ve been impacted by this pandemic, our staff is dedicated to helping you through these uncertain times. Now, more than ever, we are here to support our members.Online Loan Application Online Membership Application Contact us
For more information about the COVID-19 virus, click here. You will be directed to the Minnesota Department of Health Website.
For more information on proper cleaning and disinfecting, click here. You will be directed to the CDC Website.
Resources for Consumers
- If you have lost hours, or your job due to the COVID-19 impact, apply for unemployment by clicking here.
- If you have a loan with Co-op Credit Union, and have lost your job due to COVID-19, contact us immediately and we can help you work through your situation.
Resources for Businesses
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
An SBA loan that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
The Paycheck Protection Program is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll.
SBA will forgive loans if all employees are kept on the payroll for eight weeks and the money is used for payroll, rent, mortgage interest, or utilities.
The Paycheck Protection Program will be available through June 30, 2020.
Find out more information by clicking here.
Economic Injury Disaster Advance Loan
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, small business owners in all U.S. states, Washington D.C., and territories are eligible to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan advance of up to $10,000.
This advance will provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue. Funds will be made available within three days of a successful application. This loan advance will not have to be repaid.
Apply for the Loan Advance by clicking here.
Keeping our members informed is our top priority during this time. If you have not received e-mails from Co-op Credit Union and would like to, please fill out the form below and get added to our e-mail list.
Join our mailing list